×

Remedy against company not providing PF & gratuity as resigning now

Dear sir, I am working for five years above in the private company but now am resigning and I want to my pf & graduity amount but company not giving graduity and not depositing pf timely so plz guide me properly . Thank a lot you.

Send a notice to the employer regarding payment of gratuity from the day you started your service. If the notice goes unanswered by the employer within 15 days of the receiving of the notice, then file an application before the concerned Labour Authority and accordingly matter will be adjudicated.