Remedy against company not providing PF & gratuity as resigning now

Dear sir, I am working for five years above in the private company but now am resigning and I want to my pf & graduity amount but company not giving graduity and not depositing pf timely so plz guide me properly . Thank a lot you.

Answers (1)

Send a notice to the employer regarding payment of gratuity from the day you started your service. If the notice goes unanswered by the employer within 15 days of the receiving of the notice, then file an application before the concerned Labour Authority and accordingly matter will be adjudicated.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Dear Sir/Madam, I am working with a Group since 19th May'2008, I joined on 19th May in their ABC Company (actual name is not written here) they tr…

Read More

What is the minimum no of years of continuous service required to qualify for gratuity. Some say 5 years and some say 4.8 yrs. Could you give me detai…

Read More

I joined in partnership company in 1999. In 2011 this company converted in to PVT.Ltd. now company calculating gratuity in 2 part . 1999-2010 and from…

Read More

I have completed my 4 years 8 months and 10 days in company. Please let me know if I am eligible to get gratuity amount as per Karnataka Act. If no pl…

Read More