One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Nihit Dalmia

Advocate Nihit Dalmia

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoHudson Lane, Delhi
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Nihit Dalmia has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 7 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Nihit Dalmia's office is in Hudson Lane, Delhi.

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Nihit Dalmia. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Nihit Dalmia Cheque bounce due to closing of account Theft of chequebook and distribution of cheques