Legal implications of criminal case on government job

Currently I am working in central govt but under probation. There is F.I.R registered against me and charges levelled are 495, 498a, 504, 323,34 and dowry act 3 and 4 .I am selected in Bihar staff selection commission . I have to leave current job and want to join Bihar govt. Service. Appointment and attestatiin has yet to come.will it effect on my appointment ? What should I do?

hello dear
yes you can join your job as its just a FIR
But your FIR have some serious section which will further haunt you like anything
so i will suggest you to prepare yourself and soon contact a lawyer with the copy of FIR.
thank you

Yes in present you should join now and also try to get Bail in this case.
If the chargesheet went against you then it will directly affect your job, so in between file a quashing petition before the honourable court of Patna High Court.