Procedure of claiming ancestral property situated in India by an NRI

I am woman settled with my husband in Australia. I am an NRI. We have ancestral properties in Tamil Nadu both from mother’s and father’s side. I came to know that my share of the property( father’s side) has been sold by my eldest brother. I need to take action. I also wish to know if I can claim a share from mother’s side property.

You have to issue a Legal notice to all including the buyer who are parties to the sale of your share of property. You have to move the jurisdictional court to claim your share.

Popular International Law Lawyers

Dr. Sudhir Ravindran
Guindy, Chennai
Advocate Geetinder Singh
Lawrence Road, Amritsar
Advocate Manish G Varma
Fort, Mumbai