Legality of Voting Poll website across many countries

Hi we're developing a website where people can vote - if they support their PM/President/King or not and we show the support percentage. For example, if 100 people signed up from India and voted for the country's PM out of which 60 voted for "I Support" option and the remaining opted "No support". We show 60% Indians supports the PM. My question - Is there any legal issue in this form of transparent opinion given by the general public and displaying it on the website? Can anyone sue us for showing the leader's supporter numbers and non-supporter numbers? Not just in India, we are covering about 20-25 countries. Please let me know the legalities involved in this. We are about to complete the project and launch the website. Thanks in advance.

The concern raised here deals with he idea of freedom of speech in different countries.
To address the query you have raised, one must examine the separate laws of the countries you'll will be dealing with.
As far as India is concerned, this would not be an issue.

Popular International Law Lawyers

Dr. Sudhir Ravindran
Guindy, Chennai
Advocate Geetinder Singh
Lawrence Road, Amritsar