German girl cheated with money what to do

18-May-2023 (In International Law Law)
I and a German girl was in a relationship for 3 years. I am an Indian by Nationality. The girl, Frau Kathrin Lehn belongs to Gruningen Village, City Riedlingen, State Baden Wurttemberg, Germany. Finally we broke up a month back, and she owed me around Euro 800 which she has taken from me on different accounts during the course of 3 years. Every time she has come to India, I have borne all the cost of food, travelling, hotels, etc. and she never had to pay a single cent here and I have never asked for the money as well. But on three different occasions she borrowed the money and promised to return them after a while which she never did. After we broke up I asked for this money to which she has not responded anything. In one of the mails she said she would repay the amount of concert tickets but unfortunately she haven't. I have sent her repeatedly mails but all in vain. I seek your advice on how to get the money back. As evidence I have few mails and whatsapp chats.
Answers (1)

Answer #1
804 votes
Please share further details. In a situation like this we can send her a notice. But for that, I will need to peruse the documents and chats. But considering she's not a resident of India we'll have to think of other ways.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."