Will I get compensation being the child if policy is on mothers name

If I have a policy which covers damages for building as well as the goods and in case building is in my mothers name and I am her only child, will I get the compensation in case building is damaged?

Answers (1)

Yes, you are entitled for the compensation.
Let me know if you want written legal opinion regarding your case.

What happen to your mother?
Request you to send me your documents on my email. As per Law you can lodge your claim against the insurance company.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Insurance Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Insurance Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

 My wife late.k.ramadevi.take jeevan ankur policy She died with cancer Lic reject the claim Fact of filling information wrong…

Read More

I hold a health insurance policy since 8 years and never claimed as i was never admitted in hospital during this time, but recently I had a severe ver…

Read More

I had lauded FIR for my bike theft 2 months ago and got Non Trace Report From Police. Now Insurance company want Certified copy from Court so how can …

Read More

Royalsundaram has rejected my health insurance reimbursement by stating that its a pre existing disease and forfeited my premium on grounds of non dis…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue