Repudiation of my Mediclaim by Insurance Co. What legal action to take

In Insurance Law
I am patient of Brain cancer, WHO Grade (III) Olegodendrogloima taking treatment of Chemotherapy at Tata Memorail Hospital( TMH) My TPA & Insurance Company ( Oreintal Insurance Co.) repudiated my claims on account of Oral Chemotherapy taken at TMH. Even insurance Ombudsman refused to me give my claims. Please help me & seeking advise.

File a complaint to IRDA immediately if you haven't done it. If there is no response the court needs to approached against IRDA and the insurance companies. Filing a writ is best for speedy redressal.

Dear client, your terms and conditions with the insurance company are needed for right advice, as insurance companies in very small words writes these terms and conditions.we neglect it and now they are taking advantage of it.but being cancer as class 1 disease, and every treatment regarding
it by known institute must be compensated, pl, provide details for correct judgement,thanks

Popular Insurance Lawyers