Legal remedy against cheque bounce filed as cheque forcefully taken

my distributor forcefully taken a cheque from me without finalized his accounts and claim ,he produce this cheque in bank and bounce it .what can i do in this position?

If you immediate after obtain the said Cheque from you by the said Distributor informed it to the Police Station, then it will be a good defence from your side or, if you can proof that said cheque was issued by you for security purpose, then you take benefit otherwise, there is no case from your side at a glance. But my suggession is to take suggession from your Advocate after receive Demand Notice from the said Distributor without fail.

When your distributor took the cheque from you forcefully then you should have made an intimation to your banker to stop the payment of that cheque.Now before filing a cheque bounce case your distributor will send a legal notice to you to pay the amount,just negotiate with him to avoid further litigation.
Thanks.

The only option left before you is to appear and contest the matter and thereafter first to take bail on the first date so fixed and then only you can take your defence on the date fixed for evidence.for further query you can contact me..