Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Wife went to parents' house with daughter after quarrel

I have some problem with my wife.. Wife knows my past after marriage .so I have some problem but.i have solve that problem with my social... We live very well but one day we quarrel with each other due to torcharing my past.. And now then gone with my little girl in her home.i have no any problem but they can't understand.. What is do I can't understand

Answers (2)

Send her a legal notice through an advocate for conjugal rights. And take action according to it. After that you will have many options to choose. .......................................................

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

It is a family dispute which can be resolved by talks and interference of parents and elders of the family or friends. If all the possibilities to settle and compromise fail thereafter contact lawyer.

Adv. Suneeta Shukla

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

I got married on 11 Dec, 2016 in Aurangabad(MH). My wife and me are from Aurangabad. But due to my job I shifted my family to Nashik on 3 June,2016. O…

Read More

Sir meri marriage 2014 mein hui thi..marriage Gurudwara shaib mein hui thi..marriage mei kisi ke v parents nai thy..mtlb ghr se chori marriage ki thi …

Read More

I had fallen in love with a guy who is currently a civil servant. We planned our marriage after my CSE exams. During pre stage of our relationship was…

Read More

Hi , I have 1 yr old Son and I left my wife at her parents house during last 3 months of pregnancy Now She is not coming back I tried all the option w…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue