×

Wife went to parents' house with daughter after quarrel

I have some problem with my wife.. Wife knows my past after marriage .so I have some problem but.i have solve that problem with my social... We live very well but one day we quarrel with each other due to torcharing my past.. And now then gone with my little girl in her home.i have no any problem but they can't understand.. What is do I can't understand

Send her a legal notice through an advocate for conjugal rights. And take action according to it. After that you will have many options to choose. .......................................................

It is a family dispute which can be resolved by talks and interference of parents and elders of the family or friends. If all the possibilities to settle and compromise fail thereafter contact lawyer.

Adv. Suneeta Shukla

Advocate Preeti Joshi