Wife not agreeing to return with child

we got married in 2012. Mine is 1st marraige and my wife's is 2nd marraige. She got a kid with the 1st husband. I had a kid with her. Now i want my wife with my kid to be with me for which she is not agreeing and my parents are old and dependent on me and she is not taking care of them. What petition should i file to get my wife with my kid to me.

Answers (3)

From the brief facts stated by you, it appears that your wife is staying with you. In case, she has left your matrimonial company, you can send notice fore restitution of your conjugal rights and she is bound to stay in your home.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Since wife is not accepting to return the kid, you can file restitution of conjugal rights for her return. If you are not interested in wife and only interested in child, you can file a Guardian OP and obtain the custody of your child.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
16 years Experience

You should sent a legal notice first to asking her to come back and join the matrimonial life with you. Secondly if she doesn't come to join you then you have to file a case against her to rejoin with you. Call us through website for assistance

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I am Hindu and I have submitted a case in women cell for domestic violence and dowry, but I have also requested to attain my personal belongings(cloth…

Read More

Mine is Catholic wedding. after my sons birth my husband was calling me back to stay with him. Since we both r working I told him to request his paren…

Read More

My friend got enggaged with this girl and the enggagement got placed in between parents from both side but on a condition that my friends family will …

Read More

I am victim of verbal abuse,physical attack and damaged partial my house by my young brother who is very jealous of me and he is not good person...eve…

Read More