Wife not agreeing to return with child

we got married in 2012. Mine is 1st marraige and my wife's is 2nd marraige. She got a kid with the 1st husband. I had a kid with her. Now i want my wife with my kid to be with me for which she is not agreeing and my parents are old and dependent on me and she is not taking care of them. What petition should i file to get my wife with my kid to me.

From the brief facts stated by you, it appears that your wife is staying with you. In case, she has left your matrimonial company, you can send notice fore restitution of your conjugal rights and she is bound to stay in your home.

Since wife is not accepting to return the kid, you can file restitution of conjugal rights for her return. If you are not interested in wife and only interested in child, you can file a Guardian OP and obtain the custody of your child.

You should sent a legal notice first to asking her to come back and join the matrimonial life with you. Secondly if she doesn't come to join you then you have to file a case against her to rejoin with you. Call us through website for assistance