Wife issued warrant against non payment of maintenance

My Wife is issued warrant against me for non-payment of Maintenance. She already manage to destroy my career by losing job of me. I have no asset or property and due to Warrants, I am staying long away from my home. A divorce case filed by me is pending.But, my parents are lonely at their house. What further my wife can harass my parents or is there any chances to claim property from my parents?

Make payment regularly then file a petition under sec 127 for change or cancellation of allowance, but if you dont pay, you have to go to jail for 1 month each time for each month's failure to pay maintenance

In my opinion you can defend the case . and if the property is in your father's name then your wife can not claim over the property. And without detail discussion and document review proper consult is not possible.