Wife having schizophrenia but not disclosed before marriage

My wife is diagnosed with schezophrenia. her parents has not disclosed any facts and did marriage.. i have found abnormal behaviour after marriage.. after 03 month of marriage, she told entire thing of she was shown to the doctor and diognosed with schezophrenia but treatment was not done by parents. they are now not accepting the fact and asking for divorce and money as well.

After marriage she is your wife n there by your responsibility. At the most you can file a case of cheating n breach of trust. It is however best to settle the matter outside the court. Money in such matters should not be a big thing.

you can file case for nullity of marriage as they hide about the desease like schezophrenia. file the case in family court for declaring this marriage null and viod on the ground of her desease. Find a good lawyer and file a case.

In your case your wife and her parents have not disclosed about the fact of schizophrenia before your marriage therefore it's a ground for you to get divorce from her and you are also not liable to pay the maintenance.
This is a prima facie advise to you better advise can be provided to you after looking to the papers.