Wife has filed mutual consent divorce and now filed 498a

Wife has filed police complaint on me and my family saying that iam asking dowry and beating her in mahila police station case saying 498a but before case she has applied for mutual divorce I have done mediation in court only divorce has to be done police are trying to get me in jails what to do

Dear Sir,

This is a clear case of harassment by your wife. please inform the police that the mutual divorce case if filed in he court and there has been a mediation as well in the matter. much can be said only after seeing the mediation reports and the order sheet of the case. make it clear to them that you desire to go through the court proceedings only.

You can file 438 A B bail application regarding and first you get a copy of FIR and you can first get lawyers he cam advices you what can file future we cant tell only in online first you appear any lawyer

Please take a anticipatory bail before they proceed to arrest you. It is a cognizable offence, meanwhile ask your advocate to file a writ petition to quash it in the HC and state that the allegations against you is false.

Meanwhile also file a counter petition to contest your case and try to go in for a mutual divorce if your spouse is ready to ease the process mutually

We have to discuss with you to protect from 498a case & background details of case as well as police station fir copy details. Don't scare we will take care of u. Pl reach us using sairam Law Associations.

Sir firstly file a petition for anticipatory bail bring before the court all the facts of mutual consent divorce filed etc and as per your facts you will easily get bail and hence the fear of getting arrested will be gone and you and your advocate and defend the case smoothly.