Wife filled divorce case even though living separately

Hi, My name is R.I got married in 2012.wife stayed with me for. 9 days. Then went back home and started cribbing about financial status...After one year somehow being pressurised from society ,she came back and stayed for 20 more days..she went back again and her family gave excuse she will pursue further education. She never came back..now she filled 13A under cruelty.i received a notice and published in local newspaper..Kindly help

You will have to send a comprehensive reply to deny all the allegations levied against you in the notice. Also, you shall sumbit your side of the story while you are responding to their notice. It is suggested that you do consult a lawyer before you send the response.

LET ME know if the notice was from court or personal notice through advocate, it is from court then a reply should be filed within prescribed period othewise adverse order may be passsed again you..... and let me know waht you want from her ... a separation or restitution of conjugal rights

Please contact us immediately with the copy of petition which your wife has filed and the notice etc. so that we can prepare appropriate reply of the same and submit the same before the concerned family court. You can take my number from Lawrato. Regards