Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Wife filled divorce case even though living separately

Hi, My name is R.I got married in 2012.wife stayed with me for. 9 days. Then went back home and started cribbing about financial status...After one year somehow being pressurised from society ,she came back and stayed for 20 more days..she went back again and her family gave excuse she will pursue further education. She never came back..now she filled 13A under cruelty.i received a notice and published in local newspaper..Kindly help

Answers (3)

You will have to send a comprehensive reply to deny all the allegations levied against you in the notice. Also, you shall sumbit your side of the story while you are responding to their notice. It is suggested that you do consult a lawyer before you send the response.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

LET ME know if the notice was from court or personal notice through advocate, it is from court then a reply should be filed within prescribed period othewise adverse order may be passsed again you..... and let me know waht you want from her ... a separation or restitution of conjugal rights

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience

Please contact us immediately with the copy of petition which your wife has filed and the notice etc. so that we can prepare appropriate reply of the same and submit the same before the concerned family court. You can take my number from Lawrato. Regards

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

There was this guy who was behind me for a year through my friends and later we were in a relationship,after months together i got to know he is marri…

Read More

Family Court Barabanki gvn 1st nov 2017 deadline to wife to comply with 9 RCR decree.she failed and didnt join the conjual life on this date i.e. 6 -1…

Read More

X marries Y and live for 28 yrs together in Chennai. Later as X becomes a drunkard, X and Y legally get mutual divorce as per Hindu Marriages Act 1955…

Read More

Hi my brother is been married for 8 years now and has a boy. His wife always had fight with him and the family. Its been high time and my father disin…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue