Wife filed false case and now she wants reunion unconditionally

Wife filed false case and now she wants to reunion unconditionally. She has withdrawn DV case with a condition a fresh petition can be filed again. Now she is putting conditions that she need separate house and other conditions.if she file fresh case, can she include all family members in the case again? And what is intensity of case filing again?

Answers (2)

320 votes

It's very difficult to answer this query, we can't predict it. It's shall be based on person to person, she may black mail you, it's other type of hell. I suggest you accept unconditionally for reunion.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

134 votes

It's better to go for divorce on basis of cruelty by the wife . You can quote the case which she had filed against you in the petition.. any time she can file d v case and can include your family members for domestic violence . Even there is a possibility of 498 a case dowry harassment case .

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."