Wife filed false case and now she wants reunion unconditionally

Wife filed false case and now she wants to reunion unconditionally. She has withdrawn DV case with a condition a fresh petition can be filed again. Now she is putting conditions that she need separate house and other conditions.if she file fresh case, can she include all family members in the case again? And what is intensity of case filing again?

It's better to go for divorce on basis of cruelty by the wife . You can quote the case which she had filed against you in the petition.. any time she can file d v case and can include your family members for domestic violence . Even there is a possibility of 498 a case dowry harassment case .

It's very difficult to answer this query, we can't predict it. It's shall be based on person to person, she may black mail you, it's other type of hell. I suggest you accept unconditionally for reunion.