×

quesWife demand money for expenses but refuse to stay with husband

My wife is demanding 30lakh rupees in her bank account and wants thirty thousand per month for expenses and says if I even fulfill her demand she will not come to stay with me at my house and nor she will give me a baby.please help me .really I and my family are very depressed and harassed. I belong to a sikh family.

• ansYou can file a case under section 9 of Hindu Marriage Act against her court can ask her to live with you of ask for the valid that why she don't want to live with you. .. option no 2nd is .... that you can file a complaint to Local police station that Girl is threatening you and your family and demanding money illegally...

Advocate Jagandeep Singh

Ajnala, Amritsar