Wife demand money for expenses but refuse to stay with husband

My wife is demanding 30lakh rupees in her bank account and wants thirty thousand per month for expenses and says if I even fulfill her demand she will not come to stay with me at my house and nor she will give me a baby.please help me .really I and my family are very depressed and harassed. I belong to a sikh family.

Answers (2)

Ur remedy is not to give her any money.u hv to file petition u.s.9 of HMA against ur wife fr restitution ofconjugal rights and regarding maintenance it is fr the court to decide..dont worry by being blackmailed by ur wife.u may also move application against her in police

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

You can file a case under section 9 of Hindu Marriage Act against her court can ask her to live with you of ask for the valid that why she don't want to live with you. .. option no 2nd is .... that you can file a complaint to Local police station that Girl is threatening you and your family and demanding money illegally...

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
12 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

family courts power to restrain people from travelling abroad…

Read More

It’s been more than 6 months my wife went to her hometown and not coming back, me and many family members have asked to come back in which her answe…

Read More

My in laws have thrown us out of the house saying we can manage on our own and they have four property, 3 houses n one plot. It's been 2 months a…

Read More

I would like to seek advise on my current situation. I am an Indian citizen and married a guy living in Kuwait who is a Canadian citizen. We are not i…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue