One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Amritsar - Advocate Jagandeep Singh

Advocate Jagandeep Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.7 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoAjnala, Amritsar
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Jagandeep Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Jagandeep provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Family Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Divorce Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Jagandeep enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana i in 2012.

Enrollment Number : P/2257/2012
  • District Court, Amritsar
  • District Court, Gurdaspur
  • District Court, Jalandhar
  • District Court, Rupnagar
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Amritsar

Popular Reviews

Kulwindersingh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Jagandeep Singh understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Jagandeep Singh

Q: Filing petition of mutual consent divorce 13-B

My wife left me 8 months ago and made false allegations on me in Police/CAW. and from that day she keep saying that she is pregnant and want to live with me. Last month she send me message from our mutual friend that she got baby girl. I know she is lying, there were never that type of relation between us. And when i check papers of police complaints and others, she has not given this statement in written anywhere. Now they want to compromise asked for alimony which I accept. But now in 13-B petition when I asked them to write that there is no child with this marriage, they denied to mention it. They are saying that nothing would be mention in 13-b petition about any child. I want suggestion that could it be against me in future? I am damn sure that there is no child of me. But if ask them to mention that there is no child then they would not do any compromise and they would go for court case. i don't want court case, i want to move on. Please suggest what should I do.

Advocate Jagandeep Singh answered
it is very much important to mention this fact .... otherwise your 13B petition will consider as in complete.. so without this fact even you I'll not get 13 B divorce from court... because it's also became the Duty of the court to find out the details of alimony....

Q: Filing 498a complaint against husband

I have lodged complaint of 498a in 29th august 2018.but now I want to withdraw my complaint and file again with some changes .is that possible to withdraw the complaint and relodge with some changes in caw cell. I belong to Sikh family.

Advocate Jagandeep Singh answered
practically there is no law regarding the amendment of complaint and if you want to add some facts in complaint you have to make that incident like that incident was not in your knowledge at the time of filling of complaint

Q: Regarding car loan on behalf of died husband

Sir my husband take a car loan of amount ₹23,50,000 from volkswagen finance pvt limited and after giving two installments my husband died ..and i surrendered the car to company to recover the due some and that time company servand asked me that no sum due on my behalf regarding loan but after a one year i got a legal notice of ₹3,20,000 from volkswagen finance private limited . I want to know that am i liable to pay this sum on behalf of my dead husband or not?

Advocate Jagandeep Singh answered
yes you are liable to pay for the debt of your husband and when company told you that there is nothing to he recovered from you ... whether you have any written proof regarding that statement... its better you should go and get account statement of loan account first

Q: Action against in laws. I don't want divorce.

My mother in law force my husband to get divorced from me but i don't want a divorce. From past 3months am at my parents home due to she harrasses me mentally.

Advocate Jagandeep Singh answered
you can file case of domestic violence against your mother in law in local court .. and if your husband is not talking terms with you then you can also file a case for maintenance against your husband

Q: Is there any legal remedy if girlfriend breaks her promise of marriage

Good Evening Sir/Ma'am This is to inform you that i was in relationship from last one year. we were in love, dating, meeting, chattting etc. She proposed me and taken promise from me to marry. But now after one year its time to marry each other. But she is taking back step and don't want to marry trying to cheat me and now i can't take the back step. I actually want to marry her. Please guide me as per the law.

Advocate Jagandeep Singh answered
Sorry brother but there is no such law in India till date ..... but if she takes money from on pretext of marrige then you can file a case against her..... otherwise there is nothing left if she refused to married

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Jagandeep Singh

Can Advocate Jagandeep Singh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Jagandeep Singh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Jagandeep Singh?

When you meet with Advocate Jagandeep Singh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Jagandeep Singh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Jagandeep Singh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Jagandeep Singh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Jagandeep Singh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Jagandeep Singh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Jagandeep Singh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Jagandeep Singh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Jagandeep Singh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.