Wife and her family is disrespectful to my parents what to do

My wife is selfish girl...wants me alone but not want to live with me in my home with my parents. We got a boy of 1 and half year.....not allowing to close with my parents. I love her but she is playing with my love...it's 3 Rd year for us.we both are Christians.How to deal with it?

Sir,
I think you don't need any legal solution right, as for as family life is concerned you have take decision according to the situation and it should not be a hasty decision. You just try to explain you idea in such way your wife gets convinced.

First of all you clearly said you don't want divorce. Without divorce you are asking a solution. It's very complicated because only 2 options are there
1. Adjustment
2. Call your both side grand people and tell your problem . They are try to convince your wife also they give some advice to her.
If you not satisfied above these two options , after that better you file a divorce.