Wife and her family is disrespectful to my parents what to do

My wife is selfish girl...wants me alone but not want to live with me in my home with my parents. We got a boy of 1 and half year.....not allowing to close with my parents. I love her but she is playing with my love...it's 3 Rd year for us.we both are Christians.How to deal with it?

Answers (2)

271 votes

I think you don't need any legal solution right, as for as family life is concerned you have take decision according to the situation and it should not be a hasty decision. You just try to explain you idea in such way your wife gets convinced.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

323 votes

First of all you clearly said you don't want divorce. Without divorce you are asking a solution. It's very complicated because only 2 options are there
1. Adjustment
2. Call your both side grand people and tell your problem . They are try to convince your wife also they give some advice to her.
If you not satisfied above these two options , after that better you file a divorce.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."