One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chennai - Advocate B. Thirunavukkarasu

Advocate B. Thirunavukkarasu

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.8 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoSunkurama, Chennai
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Tamil
Advocate B. Thirunavukkarasu has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 8 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate B. Thirunavukkarasu's office is in Sunkurama, Chennai.

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate B. Thirunavukkarasu. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate B. Thirunavukkarasu Procedure to file child custody in India already have US child custody Girl's Parents Not Agreeing For Marriage