Where can i file a case if parents are harassing me.

Hi I am a freelancer graphic designer and work from home and need peaceful environment from home. Our home was very smoothly run last eight years. But last years I got married and my elder sister ( after my elder sister) who live in Lucknow suggest my mother and father don't trust me and I will not take care of them after married so from last few years she is very deeply mind washing to my mom and father and after that they think I am enemy to them. My wife and I suffering from last years and she is facing bad behavior from my parents side. Because of this my work in not going well from last years. If any small dispute arrive my father don't ask anything to anyone and go to strait and tell to party office and relatives and threaten to me by them. What I will do to stay at my own home. ( home registration between me , bother and father)

Legally your wife can file for a case of domestic violence against your parents as well as against your elder sister. Apart from this you and your wife can ask for a partition and stay in that house separately.

Sir, perused your query in details. Sir, what appears apparently from your statements that your parents are harassing you. As such your wife can file a case against your parents under Protection of women from domestic violence act. Please contact for more details.

Advocate M. C. Sharma

Kindly ask your wife to write a detailed letter to the police station at your jurisdiction and ask her to file a domestic violence case against your parents barring you, your parents will understand the true value of both of you