Where can a girl file a DV case

16-Apr-2023 (In Family Law)
Sir where ishould file a 498case means where am staying or I can file after going to my parents house and their I can case a file. .. Sir plz suggest me

Answer #1
Hello Sir, As per my knowledge and information

A wife can file a 498A at police station near to husbands house or near to her parents house or any where from india. But you should have a valid proof the same before filing.
Answer #2
Answer: you can file 498A case at your present place or the place where the harassment took place or at your parents place where you will be staying or any other place wherever you stay.
Answer #3
Through some very complicated years: you experienced a little joy of course, but it was punctuated by many periods of frustration and deprivation...
at your parents house you can file DVC , ask where is the DV Cell located in your city

498- A
lot of principles there
not only in giving report to police but also it has full fill principles of cruelty

Husband or relative of husband of a woman subjecting her to cruelity : Whoever, being the husband or the relative of the husband of a woman, subjects such woman to cruelty shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to three years and shall also be liable to fine. 498-A is a criminal offense. It is cognizable, non-bailable, and non-compoundable offense.

Whereas as in DVC the magistrate have liberty to order maintenance to wife and children

In cruelty conjugal life there is no restriction in filing case
Answer #4
Dear User ,

You can file 498 case against your husband at police station or in the court near to your husband place or at your parents place with proper particulars which is convenient to you to visit the place when ever it is required.