What to do in case of mental harassment by father in law

I need a urgent answer right now as my father is a senior citizen and his age is 67 but harass me everyday mentally and abusively and kick me outside the house everyday and night. Have complaint orally in police station they dint took any action him as my whole family supports my father and he is also a senior citizen. So I am still outside the home.

If the house is in your father's name and self acquired then he can legally keep you out if the house. In fact if you forcefully try to gain entry he can file civil and criminal case against you.This reply is based on the assumption that you are a male.

it is clear that you are a victim of domestic violence by your father in law. You will have to approach court under domestic violence act and take immediate reliefs like residence order. What about your husband? Your question is vague about this.

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari