What to do if wife has filled false cases against me ?

my wife leave my home without any dispute and not come back from last 6 months she stay in her father house and now she demand some amounts and open case upon me please suggest what i can do???

Answers (3)

173 votes

please try and meet her and if doesnt meet you, you can immediately file a section 9 application before the concerned family court. also please make sure that you reply to the legal notice sent by her. you can contact me as well.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

155 votes

Depending on the length of ur marriage, u can file application for restitution of conjugal rights whereby court will ask Ur wife to come and reside with u . Upon failure to do so, u can mover for divorce.
Parallely, depending on the FIR, you can also move to court for anticipatory bail and FIR quashing thereafter, if you apprehend arrest.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
130 votes

Dear your matter is not disclose that why your wife left your house without any reason. No one can leave home without reason but you case your wife left home without any reason you can file case against her wife divorce case. You can also file section 9 हिंदू marriage act

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."