What to do if wife has filled false cases against me ?

my wife leave my home without any dispute and not come back from last 6 months she stay in her father house and now she demand some amounts and open case upon me please suggest what i can do???

please try and meet her and if doesnt meet you, you can immediately file a section 9 application before the concerned family court. also please make sure that you reply to the legal notice sent by her. you can contact me as well.

Hello
Depending on the length of ur marriage, u can file application for restitution of conjugal rights whereby court will ask Ur wife to come and reside with u . Upon failure to do so, u can mover for divorce.
Parallely, depending on the FIR, you can also move to court for anticipatory bail and FIR quashing thereafter, if you apprehend arrest.

Dear your matter is not disclose that why your wife left your house without any reason. No one can leave home without reason but you case your wife left home without any reason you can file case against her wife divorce case. You can also file section 9 हिंदू marriage act