What to do if uncle sold grandmothers property without telling her

My uncle took my grandmother all properties and sold it..my grandmother never went to school,my uncle took her fingerprint by saying that they have to make new papers for that land and after that he transferred all properties in his name.before 1 year he sold that land my grandmother don't now regarding that.

For a valid transaction, your grandmother should receive consideration from the buyer, if she has not the care gecomes stronger. Ask your grandmother to fill a suit cancellation of transfer deed on grounds of fraud and mis representation and that the contents of the deed was never read out to her in the language she understand. Also lodge an FIR. Three years is the limitation Period within which the same can be challenge. fraud and mis representation are to be proved by your grand mother, Consult a lawyer

If you grandmother does not about it then how you have come to know?If your uncle sold that land then before filing a police complaint send me a legal notice asking to pay the amount he received by selling that land within a stipulated time.If he fails to do so then file a police complaint for cheating,criminal breach of trust,criminal misappropriation of property etc.

immediately file an FIR and also file injunction at the earliest so that your relative of your cannot sell or do anything with the property. FIR should be lodged immediately with help of lawyer on grounds of cheating, forgery and fraud.