What to do if the in laws are harassing and torturing me

My in laws in doing wrong to me and always harres me every body wants that i leave that house

Please mentiong your religion from next time, since certain laws are religion specific. You can file a complaint against your in laws and invoke penal provisions of law and also can opt for an application under the PWDV Act. No one can throw you out from your matrimonial house legally.

Dear friend in the query you have not highlighted your gender, therefore I assume you are a male, please note that there is no specific law applicable to protect the rights of a husband from his in laws. But you can always file a private complaint for harassing or torturing before a magistrate.

Advocate Preeti Joshi
Nampally, Hyderabad

You can lodge a FIR to the local police station in this regard against your in laws . And you can file a Domestic Violence case. But in my name opinion without detail discussion proper consult is not possible.