What to do if the father is not giving money for living to his family

Sir actually my father from last 5yrs has left us to give money for home expenses as my mother is his responsibility and me, my sister is unmarried we are also his responsibility please suggest us how we can take money monthly from him for mother and us

advice your mother to file for maintenance in court along with your sister and also you (If you are a boy over 18 years of age you will not get any amount ) your sister will get amount as long as she is unmarried and your mother will get as long as she is alive and doesn't remarry .
Approach a lawyer and get the the case filed in the court.

You and your can file a case for seeking maintenance from your father. But you and your unmarried sister will get maintenance in if you are mirror and if not then you must be phisically handingcapt but u all must unable to maintain ur self.

Advocate Preeti Joshi
Nampally, Hyderabad

You may approach district court of your area of jurisdiction and file case for claiming maintenance under section 125 crpc from your father. IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE IN GURUGRAM YOU MAY CONTACT ME.
OPYADAV ADVOCATE
8585903757

Your father is liable to give some money as a maintance for family. So if he not given any tyoe of help then file a case of DV act 12. So hire an advocate for this . Your father is liable child utile they depend on mother.