Continue to LawRato.com with Google


What to do if the father is not giving money for living to his family

Sir actually my father from last 5yrs has left us to give money for home expenses as my mother is his responsibility and me, my sister is unmarried we are also his responsibility please suggest us how we can take money monthly from him for mother and us

Answers (4)

advice your mother to file for maintenance in court along with your sister and also you (If you are a boy over 18 years of age you will not get any amount ) your sister will get amount as long as she is unmarried and your mother will get as long as she is alive and doesn't remarry .
Approach a lawyer and get the the case filed in the court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

You and your can file a case for seeking maintenance from your father. But you and your unmarried sister will get maintenance in if you are mirror and if not then you must be phisically handingcapt but u all must unable to maintain ur self.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
11 years Experience

You may approach district court of your area of jurisdiction and file case for claiming maintenance under section 125 crpc from your father. IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE IN GURUGRAM YOU MAY CONTACT ME.

Your father is liable to give some money as a maintance for family. So if he not given any tyoe of help then file a case of DV act 12. So hire an advocate for this . Your father is liable child utile they depend on mother.

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Husband rights in hindu marriage act required. My wife was torturing to change my Job location , to be away from aged parents, asking gifts to buy gol…

Read More

l have a girlfriend in Delhi. We want to stay together in hotel in Delhi. As she stays in PG and I cannot stay there. Is it legal? Do the hotels allow…

Read More

Two years ago my wife and my child went to the house of her father, she told me one day she can not live with me anymore, after that i try to contact …

Read More

Mene sir meri family me se mere cousin se 2 carore rupees liya tha bussiness ke liye unko mene 1 caror ke upar profit diya he already ab mera bussines…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue