One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jind - Advocate Abhay Singhal

Advocate Abhay Singhal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoOpposite New Subji Mandi, Jind
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Abhay Singhal completed his law in the year 2015 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Civil, Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Family, Consumer Court and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Abhay enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2015. He is a member of the Jind Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/1458/2015
  • District Court, Jind

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Abhay Singhal. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Abhay Singhal

Q: Criminal activity done by an official in 463, 464 and 471 what to do

Can 167 IPC will be imposed on public servent if he prepared false document as a result of discharge of their public duties and another public servent treated forged document as genuine document

Advocate Abhay Singhal answered
Yes, sec 167 ipc can be impose on public servant only when he intentionally prepared a false document when he knows or believe that document to be incorrect and there must be intent to cause injury, then only he can be charged with sec 167 ipc

Q: What to do if the father is not giving money for living to his family

Sir actually my father from last 5yrs has left us to give money for home expenses as my mother is his responsibility and me, my sister is unmarried we are also his responsibility please suggest us how we can take money monthly from him for mother and us

Advocate Abhay Singhal answered
You and your can file a case for seeking maintenance from your father. But you and your unmarried sister will get maintenance in if you are mirror and if not then you must be phisically handingcapt but u all must unable to maintain ur self.

Q: In laws not taking me back can I claim maintenance

I am working women..i have 1 year old baby girl child.from girl's birth time my husband did not come to my parents to take me back to their home.can i claim maintaince from my in laws husband did not do anything.he totally dependent on his parents..can i apply kaintaincr for me or my

Advocate Abhay Singhal answered
Yes you can seek maintenance for you and for your baby girl (daughter) but only from your husband but not from ur in-laws. The maintenance will be assessed on the basis of your husband and your income.

Q: In laws intrude into privacy by installing cameras in bedroom

Mere sasural me mere bedroom me camera lga huva h or recording mere SAS sasur bhi dekhhte h but mai prove kaise Kru police k samne ya court me. Or kya case file kr skti hu

Advocate Abhay Singhal answered
1. Court mei ya police ke samne Prove kar ke liye-aap bhi recording karo apne room mei hidden camera ki2. If u want divorce thn u should file divorce petition. 3 if don’t thn u should file domestic voilence case.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Abhay Singhal

Can Advocate Abhay Singhal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Abhay Singhal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Abhay Singhal?

When you meet with Advocate Abhay Singhal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Abhay Singhal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Abhay Singhal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Abhay Singhal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Abhay Singhal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Abhay Singhal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Abhay Singhal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Abhay Singhal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Abhay Singhal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.