What to do if in-laws forcing me to keep stridhan in locker

Since my marriage,my husband and in-laws are forcing me to open a locker.They are forcing me to keep my jeweleries there which is given by my parents at the time of marriage.What should I do now ?

It is up to you, whether you open a locker or not or shift your jeweleries at your parent's custody. Generally Locker is a safety place than Almirah in the house. and for safety the general people kept their valuable articles in the Locker. It is not a bad suggession, if they force you to open a locker in your name and mainly handal by you. If they forced you to open a locker in joint name, then it will be treated for their malafide intention. then you do not open it.

Ok just rent a locker at your nearest bank branch in your name and make your husband the nominee.Dont make your husband the joint owner of the locker because he may take it out in your absence and sell it.Hope if you do this then your in laws would be happy.
Thanks.

A stridhan is the property of the wife and neither the husband ,nor the in laws can ask for it,if they force you to do it again tou can approach the local jurisdictional police statiob and ask the duty officer to register a fir.for more you can contact me.

You can inform the local police about the incident through a General Diary
For further assistance you need to come to our office with related documents regarding your problem so that we can provide you the best possible remedy for your problem.