What to do if Husband is physically harassing me

I am  I have two childrens my husband is stating his new business. But not start yet. He is having doubts on me that I am having external affairs and me and family are trying to affect his business... And sir to this he torturing me beat me...What to sir please help me give me needful suggestions. What is going in my favour please let me know ... I think there is something wrong going in there mind...

You can file case of domestic violence to against him and also file to case of maintenance for self and children's, case of maintenance file will be with claim of interim maintenance. So concern to any Advocate.

I read your story but it is no full fill .And second thing it's not clearing what do you want.anyway primafacie it's harassment ,when your husband torturing and beating you .It's domestic violence,and any type of domestic violence you mai now filling case of domestic violence.