What to do if Husband is physically harassing me

I am  I have two childrens my husband is stating his new business. But not start yet. He is having doubts on me that I am having external affairs and me and family are trying to affect his business... And sir to this he torturing me beat me...What to sir please help me give me needful suggestions. What is going in my favour please let me know ... I think there is something wrong going in there mind...

Answers (2)

71 votes

You can file case of domestic violence to against him and also file to case of maintenance for self and children's, case of maintenance file will be with claim of interim maintenance. So concern to any Advocate.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

285 votes

I read your story but it is no full fill .And second thing it's not clearing what do you want.anyway primafacie it's harassment ,when your husband torturing and beating you .It's domestic violence,and any type of domestic violence you mai now filling case of domestic violence.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."