One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Haldwani - Advocate Neeraj Singh Khetwal

Advocate Neeraj Singh Khetwal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.5 | 2+ user ratings
Block Office, Haldwani
5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Criminal, Family, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Neeraj Singh Khetwal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Neeraj provides services in various fields of Cheque Bounce Matters, Consumer Court Matters, Criminal Matters, Cyber Crime Matters, Family Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Neeraj enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttarakhand in 2014. He is a member of the Haldwani Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UK/409/2014
  • City Civil Court, Haldwani,
  • Consumer Commission,
  • District Court, Nainital ,
  • District Court, U S Nagar ,
  • Uttarakhand High Court

Get advice from Advocate Neeraj Singh Khetwal

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Neeraj Singh Khetwal Student gives surety for friend for in case of non appearance in court What should be done in a rape, molestation and cheating case