What to do if boyfriend not ready to marry after live-in relationship

Mai livein me thi pichle 5saal se larka av shadi se mana kr rha pichle 5saal se wo shadi krega is trh ki bate bol bol ke mujhe convance kr rha tha av nhi bol rha or usne akele me mujh se shadi b ki thi av wo us se v mana kr rha qki uski mom ko dahej chahiye mai kya kru plzzz mujhe batayen

Answers (3)

216 votes

Though your matter involve questions of family law. But still you can also file a case of cheating against him as well as a case of maintenance against him. In this matter I wa t to know whether you got involved in physical relations with him during live in relationship. If yes then you can file a case of rape against him.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

346 votes

Agar aapke paas sufficient evidence hai to aap fraud ke liye case file kar sakti hai, Shadi ko lekar apke oas agar koi evidence hai to marriage restoration ke liye ya dowry case file kar sakti uske aur uski maa ke against. For more help aap email se ya phone pe contact kariye

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
271 votes

शादी का झांसा दे कर शारीरिक सम्बन्ध बनाना और ५ साल तक लिव इन में रहने के बाद लड़का मना कर रहा तो उस पर केस बनता है , जिसके लिए आप पुलिस में शिकायत करे और कोर्ट में कम्पंसेसन और या विवाह हेतु अनुरोध करे

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."