What should I do if my wife's family is forcing me for divorce

My wife side family forcing to me for divorce due to some personal reason ( She is unable to mingle with me and my family members) . If i agreed to take divorce how much total amount i need to pay for one time settlement  and if not possible to pay total at a time how much i need to pay every month. And please tell me how much time it will to get divorce if i accepted. If i have not accepted for divorce what will happens. ------------------------------------------------- Her Qualification:- Degree Completed( BSE Computer science) Her Father:- Farmer ( Having own house to his father)  -------------------------------------------------- My Qualification:- B.Tech (CSE) My Monthly Salary:-  18500 Rs  To 20000 Rs I dont have any properties in my name but in my father name we have 2 Acres of paddy filed and own house. We do not have any children & we got married 2 years back.

Dear User,
If you want you can file Restitution of Conjugal Rights which means you are against the divorce and wants your wife to be with you in your home if u file this case court will order your wife to get back to you.

Supreme Court decision is there if your wife unable to mingle with your family members, definitely you can file a divorce Petition. remaining issues are do not bother. If your wife is an employee, you need not pay anything. You can file a Petition before the concerned court stating the facts and can obtain divorce.