What legal step to taken against husband to control his bad behavior

I got married 4 years ago, my husband and his family acted very good for six month, I had given birth to baby girl with in year , since 4 years my husband's came at 11 pm, he and his family never told me what he is doing at that time, they are rich and high profile than our family but we given what they want also and I done abortion for my husband for second time. Now I knew he had an illegal relationship with a women before marriage and I got that photo proofs also , we asked him for explanation, they said he don't do that again I agreed for 2 times 2 different women, but Now he still have illegal relationship and I have proofs to he drinks almost everyday and beats , we are married in front of 2000 people but they don't let done my marriage registration, now I am pretended and staying at my home since a week, help me as soon as possible I want to control him by law and let our marriage registration done. never care my family members to I don't want put proper criminal case.

Madam,

First of all have talks with your husband by involving your parents, his parents and family elders of both the families. If your husband still doesn't change, you may need to put criminal cases on him to bring him to track. Without resorting to police or getting him counseling by the police, he may not change. However, even after the counselling, he continues to be a harassing husband, file for divorce as there is no logic in continuing with the abusive relationship. Also file maintenance case and claim monthly maintenance from him for yourself and your daughter and lead your life peacefully.

Registration of marriage is not mandatory. You have a child out of weldock which is sufficient proof of marriage. We Hope you have marriage photos. His actions fall withing the ambit of domestic violence. Prepare briefing of your grievances and we can file a domestic violence case to set him right.

Please go to a local advocate with the help of a family member. There is no point in you being tolerant especially when he is living in adultery.consult an advocate or a counseling consultant without fail.

This kind of situations you have to definitely go by legal approach and come forward to get proper judgement and protect yourself and here you dont have marriage certificate also no problem, try to occupy picture and videos of you marriage, if you want to get a good solution in this issue take some influential candidates and have an arbitrators approach or else you need to file a complaint in local PS and later have to send a legal notice to him and you can punish him legally.