One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate Sharath Chandra Murthy

Advocate Sharath Chandra Murthy

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 3+ user ratings
Suchitra, Hyderabad
3 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate Sharath Chandra Murthy has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 3 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Sharath Chandra Murthy's office is in Suchitra, Hyderabad.
  • City Civil Court, Hyderabad   ,
  • District Court, Karimnagar,
  • Hyderabad High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Hyderabad

Questions Answered by Advocate Sharath Chandra Murthy Non refund of cancellation fees by travel agency in kolkata A client asked to refund all the amount as he did not like the efforts