One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Visakhapatnam - Advocate TSD Srinivas

Advocate TSD Srinivas

LawRato Verified
LawRato 1.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoPedawaltair, Visakhapatnam
LawRato34 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Telugu
Advocate TSD Srinivas has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Srinivas is also the Panel Advocate for I.C.I.C.I. Bank Limited, Bank of Baroda, Karur Vysya Bank and CITI Bank N.A.I also handle the mortgages work of NBFC like HDB Financial services ltd, Indiabulls, LICHFC, GICHFC, Mahindra Finance, Tata Capital etc

Advocate Srinivas provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Banking/Finance Matters, Consumer Matters, Property Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Srinivas enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 1989. He is the member of Visakhapatnam Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : AP/1616/1989

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Visakhapatnam

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate TSD Srinivas. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate TSD Srinivas

Q: business and land issue between my father and uncle need suggestion

hello , my father and my uncle did combine business for 20 years, in 2010 they dont want to include my father in business, so we came back and started new business.when we ask profit for 20 years , they simply said no profit. now they are asking sign in the document . shop belongs to both. need suggestion .My father not involving in this matter. if i ask to involve into the issue he said all the respect will gone saying like that.

Advocate TSD Srinivas answered
Your father and uncle were under a partnership? What do they need the signature for? Define uncle . Is he the own brother of father? HUF ? Be specific with all the details. Were they filing tax returns jointly?

Q: Can I inherit my elder brother's property?

My elder bought property in 1991 when we were living as a joint family. He bought that property by doing farming in ancestral property. Also he said that property will be handed over to me. But in 1996 we got separated and still he said that it belongs to us and we were doing farming in that land till 2017. But now he is saying that the property is his own earned one and I don't have rights to ask a share. Can I get a share in that property? If so, how can I proceed legally?

Advocate TSD Srinivas answered
property deed is in favour of your brother?what proof you have to show its purchased with joint funds?have you all been filling ITR a under HUF?if you can establish that its purchased with common and joint funds you can proceed legally. Begin with a legal notice

Q: What if we violate lock down law and what cases will be book? Actually

What if we violate lock down law and what cases will be book?Actually I went to get some medicines at 7:15 , suddenly police personnel came and took me to police station later he took complete details and pic and sent me back to home.Will be any problem with that in future?

Advocate TSD Srinivas answered
a case under section 188 of IPC can be registered against you. Did you sign or furnish ID proof? you may be summoned summoned if police want to further investigate. Did you furnish any evidence of you going out.

Q: Legal action to recover money lend to a friend

Hello, I have given one lakh rupees to my friend without any documents. I have given this money by hand. But I have watsapp messages to prove that he have brought it from me. And not only this few other times I have given money to him 5-6 times also. Those total amount will come 90 thousands. But those money I sent it through my account to her current account. For this also I have watsapp messages as proof. How can I file a case against him. Now he is not willing to accept my calls even. I need to move this legally. Is it possible to file a case. Will it be solved legally.

Advocate TSD Srinivas answered
Please consult a good civil advocate. A hand loan can be given and the watsapp messages is a piece of evidence and take the screen shots and print the same. At a later point you can adduce evidence. You should issue legal notice

Q: What legal step to taken against husband to control his bad behavior

I got married 4 years ago, my husband and his family acted very good for six month, I had given birth to baby girl with in year , since 4 years my husband's came at 11 pm, he and his family never told me what he is doing at that time, they are rich and high profile than our family but we given what they want also and I done abortion for my husband for second time. Now I knew he had an illegal relationship with a women before marriage and I got that photo proofs also , we asked him for explanation, they said he don't do that again I agreed for 2 times 2 different women, but Now he still have illegal relationship and I have proofs to he drinks almost everyday and beats , we are married in front of 2000 people but they don't let done my marriage registration, now I am pretended and staying at my home since a week, help me as soon as possible I want to control him by law and let our marriage registration done. never care my family members to I don't want put proper criminal case.

Advocate TSD Srinivas answered
Please go to a local advocate with the help of a family member. There is no point in you being tolerant especially when he is living in adultery.consult an advocate or a counseling consultant without fail.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate TSD Srinivas

Can Advocate TSD Srinivas represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate TSD Srinivas can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate TSD Srinivas?

When you meet with Advocate TSD Srinivas for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate TSD Srinivas?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate TSD Srinivas, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate TSD Srinivas?

During your initial consultation with Advocate TSD Srinivas, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate TSD Srinivas?

It is important to communicate with Advocate TSD Srinivas regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate TSD Srinivas?

The cost of hiring Advocate TSD Srinivas can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.