What is the age of male to do love marriage

What should be the age for male in love marriage

Whether arrange or love marriage the age is same for both and males should have 21 years of age to get married legally. I hope your doubt is cleared that male age should be 21 and females 18 that is according to law.

Marriage whether love or arrange the age of a girl must be above 18 and 21 or above for boy, and if u r planning for love marriage kindly hire a lawyer to proceed every step legally.....
Feel free to ask

Either in love marriage or in arranged marriage the age limit for the male should be 21 years and female 18 years. There is no difference of age for love marriage and arranged marriage. If u have any doubts you can contact me.