What if I want to live in matrimonial home but my husband doesn't

My husband has filed a case of etc under section 9 and all the blame upon me was false. I prove all this blame wrong in my w/s.now my husband don't want to take me at his home. He refuses in family court also.but I want to go and live in my matrimonial house.what can I do?what decision court can give in future?

Answers (3)

Court not pressured to the husband to take his wife in his matrimonial house without the consent of husband in future court decision.
And I think you can't live in your matrimonial house if your husband not giving you respect like you and in a married life love and affection respect are very necessary for happy married life for you...
I think

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Dear Client,
In the present senario, you can ask for maintainance under section 125 Code of Criminal Procedure. You can also file a case under section 498(A) against your husband and in laws in the District Court.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

first you should give reply entire facts what happened in ur conjugal life..in w.s in the family court.you should file domestiv violence case in civil court to obtaining the ur matromonial home and other rights.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

How to prove father in law has outraged my modesty...have no proofs..bt yes he has done misbehavior since my marriage has happened...pls help how to p…

Read More

I'm from Jharkhand and she is from hugli Kolkata humlog social media me mil k court marriage kiye After marriage wo mere sath ek din v mere ghar m…

Read More

My neighbour uncle caught my moms neck and hit her now its paining alot in her throat she even cant swallow water or food properly. Can i case up on t…

Read More

My second wife first falselycharged me with pocso,now she gave statement regarding 498a,sec 377 against me.is sec 377 is still valid against husband b…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue