What if I want to live in matrimonial home but my husband doesn't

My husband has filed a case of etc under section 9 and all the blame upon me was false. I prove all this blame wrong in my w/s.now my husband don't want to take me at his home. He refuses in family court also.but I want to go and live in my matrimonial house.what can I do?what decision court can give in future?

Court not pressured to the husband to take his wife in his matrimonial house without the consent of husband in future court decision.
And I think you can't live in your matrimonial house if your husband not giving you respect like you and in a married life love and affection respect are very necessary for happy married life for you...
I think

Dear Client,
In the present senario, you can ask for maintainance under section 125 Code of Criminal Procedure. You can also file a case under section 498(A) against your husband and in laws in the District Court.

first you should give reply entire facts what happened in ur conjugal life..in w.s in the family court.you should file domestiv violence case in civil court to obtaining the ur matromonial home and other rights.