Wants legal declaration from father to not meet child for life time

Religion Christian I have a baby age 5 out of wedlock from a married man , as a biological father I wants his signature ( approval) on legal papers that he will have no rights on baby till lifetime n won’t try to meet her or disturb our life’s forever. Plz guide me how can this matter workout .

Answers (3)

69 votes

Hi Client, Christian law per se does not have any provision for custody but the issues are well solved by the Indian Divorce Act which is applicable to all of the religions of the country. Child custody is a term used in family law courts to define legal guardianship of a child under the age of 18. During divorce or marriage annulment proceedings, the issue of child custody often becomes a matter for the court to determine. In most cases, both parents continue to share legal child custody but one parent gains physical child custody. Family law courts generally base decisions on the best interests of the child or children, not always on the best arguments of each parent. A biological father at any point in time cannot be denied the right to meet his/her child. However if there are any issues / reasons you dont want the biological father to keep any contact as per your query, You can file a petition in court for same letting the court to decide on valid grounds.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

213 votes

Father have legal right to meet his children.
Have you taken divorce from your husband?
if yes, then you can mutually decide out of court that he will not meet his children and nor contact you and your children in future. You can make mutual agreement that you will not meet us in any way.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
268 votes

Dear client.as the child is born in extra-marital affairs of that person hense please do not afraid about his any claim in future.if he takes any undue advantage of it.then you can take undue advantage of this extramarital affair,in place of fathers name use your name.for further any help or discussion please do not hesitate for contact.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."