Wanted to stop unwanted marriage without any kind of dispute in family

How can I stop unwanted marriage without any kind of dispute? There's a great family pressure to get married, but I have epilepsy disease & I don't have any interest to get married. We are non bengali, We are from U.P. & I have great pressure to get married. But I don't want, my marriage is within April. Please help me to get proper suggestion & ideas so that I can stop my unwanted marriage.

Nobody can force you to marry anybody without your consent you can cancel the your unwanted marriage by sending letter through speed post and apart from that you file complain before police station against the person those are pressurised you to give consent for marry

Unwanted marriage will be bad for both of the partners, But epilepsy is not a disease which can not taken care by medicine. Don't worry so much. The only thing which is important that you do not hide about epilepsy from your would be partner. Let your partner decide.
There is no legal idea which I can give you to escape from this situation. If you are so determined not to get married, speak out loud without hurting your partners feeling as your would be partner is not at the same frame of mind as you are.

At first try to settle the matter amicably consult with senior family member. And no one can force anybody for marriage . and if you don't want to marry then tel the family member. And without detail discussion proper consult is not possible.