Want to marry other person but husband is not giving divorce

I am a Hindu lady married to a Muslim man in 2007.i filed 498a case against him in 2013 n still it is going in court.from 2013 i am separately living with my kid of 5y old now in different city. He is not willing to give divorce.can i now marry a unmarried man who is willing to accept my kid also

If your marriage is registered under special marriage act, then you should file for divorce prior to your second marriage.. if your first marriage is not registered under special marraige act, then the first marriage is illegal and you can marry second time without waiting for formal divorce

As you said that their is a case going on so till you get divorce you can't marry other person. And be careful enough to remarry as it is not easy to accept other persons children. It is against law if you remarry without getting divorce from your first husband. Call us through website for assistance