Want to know the time limit to do marriage registration

Sir Maine Arya samaj marriage ki 10 Dec ko to main ab uska registration April me krna chahta hu kuki main hometown me hu to maximum time Kya hota h registration k liye?

There is no time limit of the registration of a Hindu Marriage as per the section 8 of the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 (amended). U can apply for the registration of your marriage at any time but you must have the valid proof of your marriage and age.

Koi time limit nahi hota hai lekin late ke lie fees lagegi de dena ap . Lekin certificate to apko 15 days me hi milega .itna lamba time Lene ki vajah bhi batani hogi .isme apko dono side se do adult witness bhi lagane hoge .

The law Commission in its report suggested that the time limit to register marriages should be restricted to 30 days after which a penalty of ₹5 per day could be imposed but don’t worry you can get it registered at anytime because the rule has not taken in severe action. Aap shaddi kabhi bhi registered kar va sakte hai.

There is no time limit to get your marriage registration... however after 6 months a penalty fees is chargeable. Registration of marriage is compulsory now hence no time limit on the same. Please contact for further details.