One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Ankita Patnaik

Advocate Ankita Patnaik

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoDwarka, Delhi
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Armed Forces Tribunal, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Oriya
Advocate Ankita Patnaik completed her law in the year 2013 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Consumer Court, Divorce, Family, Labour & Service, Armed Forces Tribunal and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ankita enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2013. She is a member of Delhi High Court Bar Association and Armed Forces Tribunal Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1275/2013
  • Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT) Delhi
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • National Commission (NCDRC)
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

Sumrender Kundu - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Ankita is thorough Professional.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Ankita Patnaik

Q: What to do if i am having health issues with my posting

I am a S1H1A1P2(P)E1 med cat principle disability PIVD L4,L5(Low back ache). I have been posted to tenga valley which is cold and hilly area which is not connected by rail and air route. 01 day traveling is to complete by road in hilly area which is very hatmfull for my disability. issue was raised to record authority but they replied according to ruling tenga valley is fit for your disability. can raise issue to AFT for stay on this posting.

Advocate Ankita Patnaik answered
If you want to stay your posting order to renga valley, you will have to approach the high court. All posting related issues are before the high court and not the AFT. You may approach the high court under writ jurisdiction for quashing and staying of the posting order.

Q: Company not paying my salary since from past 6 months

meri company mujhe sallry nhi de rahi hai 6 month se

Advocate Ankita Patnaik answered
I will need more details to answer your query. But the legal remedy in such cases lies in first sending a legal notice and there after you may file a recovery suit. Please elaborately explain your query for specific inputs.

Q: Is second marriage possible without divorcing first wife?

Sir The case is that my husband married a girl and living with her without divorceing me then I booked a FIR in local police station after that police arrested my husband forward to jail. Later after some days my husband release on bail from the jail custody and living with that girl near my house. So my children and myself is in very mentally sock and need if any legally action taken against him.please help me I need your answer as earlier as possible.

Advocate Ankita Patnaik answered
You cannot get married without getting a divorce. It’s a criminal offence.Only a Muslim can have upto 4 wives. Only once the divorce is obtained can you get married again. Please credited your divorce proceedings.

Q: Want to know the time limit to do marriage registration

Sir Maine Arya samaj marriage ki 10 Dec ko to main ab uska registration April me krna chahta hu kuki main hometown me hu to maximum time Kya hota h registration k liye?

Advocate Ankita Patnaik answered
There is no time limit to get your marriage registration... however after 6 months a penalty fees is chargeable. Registration of marriage is compulsory now hence no time limit on the same. Please contact for further details.

Q: Marrying another girl on the basis of winning maintenance case

Hi, Myself is Ravi who has filed maintenance case against my wife in Shimla and I won that case as she didnt come for any hearing. Now, my lawyer said that I have to file divorce case separately. My question is will I get remarried to another girl based on maintenance case papers or do i have to wait till my divorce get finish?

Advocate Ankita Patnaik answered
Unless you are divorced you cannot remarried. Maintenance petition is independent to a divorce proceeding. If you marry someone before getting divorces you can be convicted for bigamy. Please call for further details.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ankita Patnaik

Can Advocate Ankita Patnaik represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ankita Patnaik can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ankita Patnaik?

When you meet with Advocate Ankita Patnaik for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ankita Patnaik?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ankita Patnaik, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ankita Patnaik?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ankita Patnaik, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ankita Patnaik?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ankita Patnaik regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ankita Patnaik?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ankita Patnaik can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.