Want to claim over husband's property after his death

my sister husband death and his all property in name of his father in law and my siister is remarried so it right to my sister child on his father property or not and second thing she is claim mannatnce for his dauther

As your sister remarried, she hasn't any right over his first husbands property.

If the properly is self acquired then her children haven't any right over her father in laws property. Otherwise her children would have.

Yes Children have right over the property of their father / grandfather. They can also claim maintenance from their grandfathers after the death of their father.
Ask your sister to file maintenance case.