Validity of marriage to mother's first cousin

Can I marry my mother's first cousin...According to Hindu marriage act??

The answer is plain and simple no. You relationship would fall under the prohibited degree of relationship. So my suggestion for you would be to drop the idea. You are advised not to go ahead with the marriage.

In law, you cannot as both of you are covered under sapinda relationship under S. 3(f) of Hindu Marriage Act. Marriage within sapinda relationship is void marriage under S. 11 of Hindu Marriage Act except when custom or usage governing each of you permits marriage between both of you.

yes but there need to certain rules and regulations also need witneeses for the same..... please cordinate us as soon as possible

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................