Transfer of father's property in son's name

We belong to a hindu family. My father is seriously injured by a road accident on 08/12/2017. In road accident, he has lost his memory. However he is still under treatment. Now I want to transfer the ancestral property (agricultural land, house etc.), which are of my father's name, to my name. because for my father's treatment I need money, which i will get sale off ancestral properties. What Should I do for this ?

Helo, after reading all your query , I found that your father is now unsound mind an he is not able to manage things and for his treatment and other necessities that money is required. You will have to file a suit in civil court with all your fathers treatment documents that his memory has gone and he is not capable to manag all his property and all assets. The suit will be file accordingly the valuation of the property and definitely you will get succession certificate.
For more information contact to me. Thnx

All the properties are on the name of your father so u have right to sell the same. U can demand your share in ancestral property through partition but as u have described the condition of your father it will not work because he is not in a condition to say anything as he has lost his memory. If yours father's memory came back then you can got executed a power of attorney with selling right by issuing a commission.

Because your father is unconscious memory has been lost their food there is not any kind of love for transfer of the property neither without permission of the court know why we are power of attorney the the institute property may be told to anyone it may be said that they until or unless without without without any kind of legal proceeding as mentioned in the Transfer of Property Act that the property which has been has been which has to be made transfer to anyone the person who has to make transfer to make conscious otherwise the ancestral property may not be so to anyone if your father would be conscious and memory has not been lost then and he is unable to more here and there then why we have power of attorney the property may be sold for the registration of the power of attorney it is necessary for the you safe to make an application before the register and after taking permission for the same and some necessary Court fees and legal legal process would be adopted for the transfer of the property.