Threat to suicide and harassment to family by sister in law

10-Apr-2023 (In Family Law)
Sir Meri bhabi ki shadi ko eight year ho gai he vo jab se aai he tab se mujhey or Meri family ko Dhamki dati he ki me suicide kr lungi or torcher karti he Meri shadi ko do saal ho gai he usne Meri wife ka or Mera Jeena haram kr rakha he ager mere Parent kuch bolte hein to bolte he ki me khud bhi Mr jaungi or apne beti ko bhi Mar dugi or tum sub ko blame kr jaungi samjh nhi aa raha ki kya Karen koi sujjetion de
Answers (2)

Answer #1
809 votes
This seems to be the condition where you and your family are being threatened continuously from several years . I think you should inform the police without any further delay about it as it is clearly a very serious matter.
Answer #2
600 votes
You can file a complaint to Local police station regarding these incident it will help you in case she committed Sucide.... this is only thing you can do right now .... because only giving threatening statement doesn't make offence it self

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."