Sisters husband and in laws causing harassment what can I do.

Sir my sister has a flat on her name and her in laws are too greedy and they want my sister should transfer it to their name and her husband is also supporting his parents and sometime he also brutally abuse my sister and not giving any money for her survival along with her children .what i should do please suggest ?

hi,
Dont be afraid, nothing will happen, if the in laws harasses your sister then, she can complaint in police station and also can file a complaint in the court under D.V act, and she is not bound in any case to transfer her property to any one.

First of all please do not transfer the property to any one's name. It is a case of domestic violence and cruelty. Please visit the "Crime Against Women Cell" of your area and write a detailed report in the cell.

File a petition before competent court under protection of women from domestic voiolence act for redressal of all grievances. Money for household expenses shall be directed to be paid by her husband and protection order may also be issued against ull treatment.

Sir you can ask your sister to file a case of domestic violence on her in laws .. In addition we can also file an application for grant of monthly maintainance..in addition u should file a complaint in the women cell as soon as possible