Sister in law Threatening brother in law and mother

In Family Law
My mother lives with me and she get my fathers pension who got passed away in year 2015. Earlier my mother used to live with my brother and his wife after my fathers death.\n\nRecently due to some family troubles between my brother and his wife, my mother decided to leave them and started staying with me.\n\nMy mother still financially support them by giving 70% of her pension to my brothers wife and rest she keeps for herself.\nRecently, my sister in law (brothers wife) started threatening my mother and me that if she takes any money out of the pension account then she will charge a false case against me and my family. what should I do in this regards?

hello client as i can see your issue is really very serious matter in this issue the matter seems to be combine conspirarsy of your brother and her wife as well. so in this issue we need to discuss the issue and then we can take proper legal action against them

The absolute rights of the pension lies with your mother only. No one can claim anything out of her pension and as far as the charges of false cases are concerned it’s better for you to initiate the legal proceedings because if she does then you can be in trouble. For more legal assistance I am just a call away.

you can always file a complain against your sister in law.
your mother is free to operate the pension account as she wants and your sister in law cannot stake any claim in that.
for further queries please free feel to contact