Sister in law Threatening brother in law and mother

In Family Law
My mother lives with me and she get my fathers pension who got passed away in year 2015. Earlier my mother used to live with my brother and his wife after my fathers death.\n\nRecently due to some family troubles between my brother and his wife, my mother decided to leave them and started staying with me.\n\nMy mother still financially support them by giving 70% of her pension to my brothers wife and rest she keeps for herself.\nRecently, my sister in law (brothers wife) started threatening my mother and me that if she takes any money out of the pension account then she will charge a false case against me and my family. what should I do in this regards?

Answers (3)

79 votes

hello client as i can see your issue is really very serious matter in this issue the matter seems to be combine conspirarsy of your brother and her wife as well. so in this issue we need to discuss the issue and then we can take proper legal action against them

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

242 votes

The absolute rights of the pension lies with your mother only. No one can claim anything out of her pension and as far as the charges of false cases are concerned it’s better for you to initiate the legal proceedings because if she does then you can be in trouble. For more legal assistance I am just a call away.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience
154 votes

you can always file a complain against your sister in law.
your mother is free to operate the pension account as she wants and your sister in law cannot stake any claim in that.
for further queries please free feel to contact

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."