Rights of daughter of first wife of deceased against 2nd wife

My father died recently in a car accident. I am the only living child [Daughter] of my Father from his 1st wife. After, my mother's death my father married another lady which is presently alive. My father was currently on government job and own various property. I want to know about my legal right in job and various properties against the living wife of my father. PS: I am married now.

Hi, I am sorry for the tragic event that occurred. I hope you're doing well now. Certainly there are different rights that you possess. Recently there have been amendments which also favour acquisition by the daughter. We would need more information from you though. I suggest you to avail our consultancy services and we will help you in the best way.

Dear Madam,
Every Child under Hindu law irrespective of being a girl or a boy, legitimate, illegitimate and from any wife has equal rights to inherit property through his father.
If your father had separate property and died without a will then the property shall be equally divided among all his children, his current legal wife and his mother if alive. And if property is ancestral only you and your step siblings will have an equal share excluding wife and mother.
For further queries, contact -
Adv. Pury
Please RATE my profile.if you are satisfied with the answer.